Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The mist welcomes me


Ive just landed and all I can see around me is the mist. A welcome break from the dry heat of Bangalore. So, for the next three days , I am going to have the Blue Mountains for company .For a change, I have no itinerary or agenda , except to give you some clues to guess where I am and the contest related to the E 7. Here is the first clue 






So, I am staying in a beautiful property in the second highest hill station in the Nilgiri hills, filled with tea plantations- now thats the easiest clue ever and here is your chance to win the Nokia E 7 . While your comments are welcome here, do visit the Facebook page here to submit your answers. Go ahead - tell me where I am .

14 comments:

IT Nature Club said...

It has to be Doddabetta

vishesh said...

blue mountains- a bit of a give away?

Riyal said...

Hey...

i was facing some issues in the morning.. but now it seems to be working fine.

i hope i win lol :)

naiya desai said...

Coonoor ... yes it is

Lakshmi said...

Thanks people for the guesses..do post the same on the application page

@Vishesh - you need to guess where I am exactly in the Blue Mountains

VenomVendor said...

It's coonoor, 100% sure

Prashanth M said...

3 words -- "I envy you" :)

Jeevan said...

I go with naiya... wonderful capture and have a great time there.

I was also suppose to visit Nilgiri's next week!

Trotter said...

Hi Lakshmi! Happy International Women’s Day!!

Chandrima said...

I give up, happy women's day instead.
I will be waiting for the answer, such a nice place!

Sankara Subramanian C said...

Kodanad or Red Hills?

Either ways, have fun...the temperatures are picking up quite rapidly here at BLR.

Fida said...

Ooty Octamund Ooty....

Ankita Arora said...

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood blog and nice pic.

mashhood said...

I donno which place is this...but its like a dream destination??!!??