Saturday, September 08, 2012

A weekend getaway to the Nilgiris

I had been dreaming of the Nilgiris for the last few weeks. They kept surfacing in my conversations and thoughts. So I decided to head out there this weekend. I am going to be in Coonoor and hope to roam around if the weather holds. I have no agenda and I hope to just relax and take it easy . See you guys next week and have a great weekend.



 Backpacker has loads of updates and stories coming up for you this week ; so stay tuned. Ciao !

5 comments:

R Niranjan Das said...

Nice click. Love coonoor. Enjoy your holidays.

http://rajniranjandas.blogspot.in

Jeevan said...

Stay cool :)

indiamap said...

Nilgiris is a nice place to rejuvenate yourself.

Renuka said...

I have also been to Coonoor during monsoons

http://renuka-mytraveldiary.blogspot.in/

Neeraj Bhatia said...

Ma'am,
Piece is really nicely written. I admire your writing skills. I have conceptualised a website based on travel and tourism. Hopefully we can co-ordinate to serve Tourism better. Mail me your email id at neerajbhatia2005@gmail.com for further inquiry.